Monday, July 6, 2009

Tiny Apron Cards!

I found the cutest little apron card on Anna Wight's blog this morning. She included a tutorial as well as a downloadable template. I downloaded the template and was inspired to make a couple of little fabric aprons. I embroidered them instead of using the pocket piece.



The next thing was trying to figure out where to put a sentiment on a fabric apron and make this into a card! I ended up using the Stampin Up Top Note die. My sentiment and stamping is on that cutout, and then the apron is clipped to the Top Note.

 
 
I found the clothespins at Stampers Ink in Shawnee Mission, Kansas (thanks Heather!) The recipient of this card could use the apron as a little decorative piece in the kitchen, or I think it is just the right size for an American Girl doll! Thanks, Anna, for the inspiration!

5 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

How ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for providing a link to your wonderful creations!

Heather said...

MOM - Those are sooo cute! I love how you used the little clothes pins!

Michele Kovack said...

These are adorable!!! Love 'em!

Mary Duffek said...

How adorable!!!! Little aprons...love anna's stuff...she is so creative and so are you!! Thanks for sharing...and for the inspriation!

Unknown said...

Ann,

The aprons are adorable!! I can't wait to see what else you do with them.