Monday, February 5, 2018

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Sketch Challenge

Today's Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary blog post showcased the design team, and provided sketches for the cards that each designer made. The challenge was to select a sketch and come up with a card. I chose to use the sketch that Heather Nichols provided:


I really like the Brushed Birds set and the Birthday Balloons set, so those are the sets I used for my card. I had to sketch a little branch for the bird to perch on. It got dark quickly today with the approaching snow, so my photos aren't the best! It was a fun challenge.




4 comments:

Linda said...

So sweet and adorable. Lovely card.

Teresa said...

cute birthday card. Great take on the sketch.

lainey said...

Such a cute card! Love your choice of birdie with the balloon!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card turned out so sweet! I struggled with my photo too because of these dark winter days!